Hver fredag kl. 19.00 – 20.00 ved Anne Katrine Rask https://www.odensedomkirke.dk/blog/73632
Links til både morgen- og aftenmeditationsgruppen (08.30 og 19.00) https://zoom.us/j/332000930
How to join us
We gather in the Meditation Room on onlinemeditationwccm.org.
This link https://zoom.us/j/332000930 will get you into the room. (If you haven’t already downloaded Zoom onto your system you will receive a prompt to do so before you can go any further).
The same link allows you to join any of the other daily groups m 07:30am and 6pm (London time) so worth bookmarking.
I hope you find the following guidelines helpful as intended:
• Meditators begin to gather a few minutes before appointed start time
• Leader welcomes and then just before start facilitator reminds all to mute their microphones
• Reading from John Main/Laurence Freeman
• Opening Prayer
• Three chimes to mark start of meditation
• 25min silence
• Three chimes to close meditation
• 2nd reflection (this can be drawn from any spiritual teacher)
• at this point full introductions are made before we move in Closing Prayer
**At this point some may need, or choose, to leave which is fine **
– For those remaining the session then moves into a time of sacred sharing. This is sharing any thoughts which may have arisen after listening to the two teachings/reflections or anything to do with spiritual journey. In other words, we refrain from moving into ‘general chit-chat’.
– Time of sacred sharing may take up remaining half-hour or, if the Spirit leads us to a place of silent reflection, the facilitator may feel it appropriate to end earlier.